The Ring of Bells is a pub in the heart of Taunton situated less than a minute from the Somerset County Cricket Ground on St James Street.
We sell a range of different Real Ales from around the South West, lagers, ciders, wines, spirits & bottled products.
We serve classic authentic English cuisine using the finest locally sourced ingredients. All our food is made fresh to order to ensure you have the ultimate dining experience.
Whether you are having a working lunch, a drink after work or an evening out there is a part of the pub that will suit you. We have brought an out of Town Pub into the centre of Taunton.
Monday - Saturday
12:00 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 21:00
12:00 - 18:00
12:00 - 15:00
16-17 St James St
THE RING OF BELLS
Just a quick note as how things are going to work from
Monday 19th July
• Staff will still be wearing face coverings while serving customers.
• Face masks for customers are preferable while moving around the pub.
• We will still be operating full table service inside and outside. We love doing this and feel we look after our customers better.
• Payments will still be by card only.
• Table sizes inside will still be max 6 people.
Bigger parties are most welcome in our garden and marquee.
• The nhs track and trace will still be available for people to sign in if the wish to.