We have meticulously prepared our pub with an exciting face lift and the essential COVID-19
management procedures, we are excited to welcome you back.
What we are doing:
• We’ve carried out a full risk assessment
• Before we opened our doors, we did a full deep clean and will continue to
maintain the highest cleaning standards.
• All tables, chairs and menus are fully cleaned after use but you can view the menu
online with your smartphone
• New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules
• A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard
• Our pub is completely cashless and we encourage contactless payments wherever possible.
• To help manage the flow of guests, you’ll notice a member of our team
waiting to welcome you when you arrive.
• Team members will be using hand sanitiser and washing their hands thoroughly
for at least 20 seconds with hot water after every guest interaction.
• We have provided our team members with face coverings and visors.
• Our teams have been fully trained on our new ways of working
What we ask you to do:
• We’d encourage all guests to make a reservation for food or drinks to avoid disappointment.
• Walk-in guests are more than welcome but there might be a wait for a table during busier times.
• When making your reservation please ensure you follow Government guidance regarding maximum
households and support bubbles for the safety of our other guests and teams.
• Every customer or visitor (over the age of 16) to provide their name and contact details.
We will keep these records of customers, visitors and staff for 21 days and provide data to NHS Test and Trace if requested.
We will have the NHS QR code poster at the door when you arrive all members of the party must sign in this is now mandatory.
We would advise downloading the NHS app via the app store and have it ready on arrival.
• Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times unless seated and ensure you social distance from other guests.
• When visiting the restroom we would ask only 3 people in at a time.
• We will be asking all guests to respect social distancing. Anyone not abiding by these
rules will be asked to leave.
• We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the building and ask that you wash your
hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with hot water when visiting the toilets.