£35 per head
Bookings only, minimum 6 people
30th November – 23rd December
French onion soup, parmesan crouton Gfo/Vgo
Pressed ham hock, cranberry & chilli jam, ciabatta Gfo
Stuffed field mushroom, blue cheese, truffle dressing Gf
Smoked salmon & prawn cocktail, gem lettuce, cherry tomato, bloody Mary sauce Gfo
Roast turkey, duck fat roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips & carrots, greens, sage & apricot stuffing, pig in blanket, gravy Gfo
Roasted squash, wild mushroom & chestnut wellington, greens, maple roast parsnips & carrots, roast potatoes, red wine gravy Vgo
Slow braised beef shin, smoked bacon & red wine bourginion, horseradish mash, greens Gf
Pan fried hake, caper & lime crust, samphire, anchovy & confit garlic cream, linguine Gfo
Clementine & lemon posset, mulled wine fruit compote Gf
Salted caramel, gingerbread & spiced rum trifle
Christmas pudding cheesecake, brandy & orange syrup
Vegan sea salt chocolate tart, pistachio praline Gfo/Vgo
Trio of west country cheese, biscuits, chutney Gfo
V - Vegetarian / Vg - Vegan / Gf - Gluten Free / Gfo - Gluten Free Option. Gluten Free bread is available upon request. Please inform a member of our team regarding any dietary requirements.
Christmas Party Bookings
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing us for your Christmas party. We look forward to having you join us on the night. To keep everything running smoothly please read through the following terms and conditions of your booking.
• A minimum of six people is required for a Christmas party booking with us. Our maximum party number is fifty two. Please note large parties (above thirty five) will be split across our dining areas.
• All party bookings will be treated as provisional until full payment is taken. Full payment must be received a minimum of six weeks prior to your party date. Once this payment is taken your booking will be secured.
• Lunchtime parties will be required to leave the dining areas no later than 17:00. You will be welcome to relocate to non dining areas where possible.
• We have a delicious three course Christmas Menu (with options for each course) for your guests to choose from.
• Please note all Christmas diners are required to choose an option for each course from the above mentioned menu without exception.
• We require a fully complete pre order of your meal choices six weeks prior to your booking. No amendments will be accepted after the pre order has been submitted to us.
• You will be required to use our official pre order form which will be made available to you digitally or by hard copy.
• It is essential any dietary needs and allergies are highlighted on your pre order.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND TERMS
• Full refunds will only be given if your booking is cancelled six weeks in advance of your party date. Any cancellation after this six week cut off date will not be refundable.
• Any person within a party cancelling after the six week payment period will forfeit the cost of their meal. No refunds will be given for individuals after this time.
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
• We will issue you with an invoice for the full food payment eight weeks prior to your party date. This invoice will be payable no later than six weeks in advance of your booking. This payment secures your booking.
• If we do not receive full payment within this six week time period your booking will be cancelled. This will be confirmed in writing.
• If you book within this six week period you will be required to make payment immediately.
• All advance payments must be made in a lump sum.
• Payments can be made by bank transfer. Please send your payments to: Ring of Bells Somerset Limited, sort code 30-96-26 and the account number 39708260. Please use you booking name (personal or company’s) and date (date and month) as the payment reference e.g. Smith2012.
• It is also possible to pay your invoice by card, either in person or over the phone.
TIMLINESS AND RESPECT
• Please allocate a party organiser to ensure all diners are seated ready for your reserved time. If your party is late your food may not be served at it’s best or we may have to prioritise other bookings ahead of yours which can cause delays.
• If there are any issues meeting your reservation time please just call us let us know!
• Please be considerate of other diners in the same area as you. We endeavour to create a friendly atmosphere and wish for our customers to remain polite and respectful at all times. We reserve the right to refuse service to any guests who are rude to our staff or other customers or are behaving in an inappropriate manner.
• We want everyone to enjoy themselves but we ask your party organiser to be responsible for making sure all members or your party behave responsibly.
• If anyone in your party breaks or damages anything we will require payment for any repairs or replacements needed.